Working as part of the Active Plus “Who Dares Works” Project Management team, you will be responsible for administrative compliance across the 17 partner organisations that deliver this exciting project, funded by the European Social Fund and the Big Lottery Fund. You will play a critical role in ensuring that project delivery is supported by processes and paperwork that is accurate, timely and compliant with Funder guidance and the Project Business Plan.
Working with the Project Manager, Partnership Manager and the Project Support Officers you will be managing a set of established processes, identifying errors, best practice and opportunities for improvement. You will ensure the quality of participant files so that they are ready for audit. You will proactively manage the input to and insight from our bespoke Management Information System and will play a supportive role in managing and helping partners to understand the referral process and paperwork requirements.
- Who Dares Works Project Manager and Partnership Manager
- Who Dares Works Project Support Officers
- Active Plus Senior Management Team
- Active Plus Office Manager
- Who Dares Works project delivery partners
- Who Dares Works stakeholders – including funders, strategic partners and referral partners
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support partners to ensure the participant journey through the project is timely and accurately recorded in accordance with Funders and Project guidance.
• Carry out compliance checks on all project paperwork and processes, including participant files, activity start forms, feedback forms and other materials – both online and paper-based.
• Monitor the project activity referral process, liaising with partners to ensure all project activities are well utilised, ensuring good value for money.
• Work closely with the Project Support Officers to ensure that relevant partners are gathering all information needed to enable participants to be recorded as “starts” on the project in the shortest possible time.
• Monitor the accuracy of input to the project data-base, ensure paper and electronic filing systems are accurately maintained and ready for audit.
• Pro-actively use insight gained from paperwork, referrals and the Management Information System to inform continuous improvement and the ongoing development and reporting of the project.
• Liaise with project partners providing feedback on compliance, giving advice and support as required.
• Compile reports for the project manager to use in performance management meetings with project delivery partners.
• Be an ambassador for Who Dares Works and Active Plus.
• Complete your own relevant project paperwork accurately and on time.
• Comply with all relevant project and company policies and procedures.
• Ensure that data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation at all times.
• Undertake other project duties as requested.
This post is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of working in a compliance, audit or continuous improvement role. You must be able to provide examples to demonstrate this.
- Attention to detail, ability to maintain timely and accurate records. Ability to learn quickly, understand and apply rules and guidance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate to and communicate with a broad range of people and groups.
- Good literacy skills. Proven ability to take, write-up and present accurate records of meetings etc. Ability to draft letters and summaries of information.
- Experience of both working effectively within in a team and managing daily workloads to meet deadlines and quality expectations.
- Excellent IT and online skills including demonstrable use of Office 365 and experience with Excel bespoke databases.
- Experience of both working effectively within in a team and managing daily workloads to meet deadlines and quality expectations. You must be able to provide examples that demonstrate your competence in these areas.
- Related qualification or experience of LEAN or other quality standards & improvement models.
- Experience of managing or administration of European Social Fund or other grant funded projects.
- English GCSE or equivalent at Grade C/4.
- Experience of working with military veterans.
- ECDL or similar qualification.
This role is eligible under the exceptions to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and will therefore require the successful applicant to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).