Generic role of post:
In charge of online activities for the project, this role will implement the Outset Cornwall programmes’ internet presence; day-to-day site maintenance and marketing (SEO, SEM); setting standards for design and functionality, performing quality control for 3rd party content, and writing and managing content. Personal interface for all things web for both the team and the clients.
- Maintain, refresh and where necessary redesign the project’s website(s), evolving them to meet the changing needs of the programme using industry- standard content management frameworks
- Manage sub contracted web developers as and when required
- Be an expert in Search Engineering Optimisation (SEO) and train those creating content
- Plan, support, create and develop online site and supporting databases to further enhance the activities, outputs and efficiencies of the Outset Cornwall programme, and associated work
- Deliver and design any client sessions that cover web related elements
- Manage online booking system/website client interface
- Manage data integrity and security of all relevant local software applications including website, iPhones, CRM and Growth Programme CRM
- Ensure all staff are fully trained and supported to use all company IT applications
- Look to find new ways to make the programme’s websites as interactive and accessible to clients wherever possible.
- Line manage video content developer
- Liaise with central marketing management in relation to the styling of content creation for our website(s).
Person Specification: Experience
- Confidence in at least one modern web platform, such as WordPress
- Experience of creating business-focused
- Expert at making info jargon free for non technical staff and clients
- Experience of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of database management
- Familiarity with website configuration
- Past experience of using content management systems
- IT Support troubleshooting experience.
- Mac experience
- Training delivery experience
- Held a client facing role
Personal Attributes and Qualities
- Ability to show initiative
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
The YTKO Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all candidates fulfilling the job requirements, regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
This role is dedicated to Outset Cornwall and is therefore fully funded by European Regional Development Fund. The Outset Cornwall 4 contract has not yet been contracted. We anticipate it starting at the end of August 2019. It is funded by the European Regional Development Fund, all the above roles are dedicated to the project and should the project go to funding agreement, they will be fixed term until 31st July 2022.