If you are the sort of person who likes to have lots of variety and enjoys tackling new challenges, balanced with day to date, routine activities, this role will offer great growth, training and development.
Example day to day activities and projects:
- Manage the office, ensuring excellent relationship management with clients and providing PA support to the Directors.
- Record and implement new internal processes and undertake document quality control
- Manage the engineers’ schedules and provide administrative support, including travel organisation and logistics
- Get involved with and support the marketing activities and help customers with information about products and services when required
Nature of work undertaken:
In this new role, we want to train someone to assist with the day to day running of the business, to support the engineering team and also help with the expansion plans for the business. The work will involve all aspects of office management and administration from supporting the book-keeping administration through to delivering high levels of customer service. We see this as an integral role to the business growth plans with the opportunity in the future to take the role in several directions and potentially build a team. So if you are the sort of person who likes to juggle many tasks, likes it when no two days are the same and have a passion for organising and structure, then this will be an ideal role for you!
Required Personal skills and qualifications
A degree level qualification is not essential, and it would be advantageous if you could also offer:
- A relevant degree level qualification
- Administration experience
- Ability to use MS office packages
- Ability to see tasks through to completion
- Organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good time management
- Ability to use initiative, display common sense
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player who can work effectively in a friendly way with other members of the team
Our ideal graduate would also have…
- An ability to refine processes and implement procedure across all aspects of the business
- Experience of book-keeping
- Good copywriting skills
- Experience of content managing websites and social media
- Previous office management or similar experience