As a key member of the company’s sales and account management team your role will be to manage and promote the relationship between the company and its clients and identify new business opportunities.
You may have previous experience within an MSP in a different role and would like a new challenge, have previous account management experience, or you may be a recent graduate with an interest in business and business development.
Trainee Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Providing product quotes and high-quality pre- and post-sales advice and support.
- Coordinating members of the team, including technical support, customer service, and management, to meet performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Assisting in solution development efforts that best address customer needs
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers, where necessary to resolve customer problems and queries
Trainee Account Manager Requirements:
- May have previous experience in a sales or BDM role
- Knowledge of the IT Sector
- Worked for an MSP or be knowledgeable in cloud software, systems, and security
- May have an Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in business, management, or marketing
Trainee Account Manager Benefits:
- £21,000 - £27,000 Full Time Pro-rata salary, depending on skills
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Performance related bonus/incentives
- Flexible hours or part-time option considered
- After an initial training period there may be the option to work remotely from home or in a hybrid working arrangement.