Winner of Winners in the recent Cornwall Business Awards, Teagle Machinery Ltd has been designing and manufacturing an extensive range of machinery at its Blackwater production facility near Truro for over 75 years. The products manufactured on site include cement mixers, grassland mowers, fertiliser broadcasters, manure spreaders and bale processors. All manufactured products are implements to be used on farms to aid the production of food, with mowers also sold to agricultural and amenity markets.
In recent years, Teagle Machinery has grown to become regarded as global specialists in Bale Processing (for feeding and bedding livestock) by farmers around the world.
The first Teagle Tomahawk was developed and released to market thirty years ago, consistent and significant development has enabled a single machine to evolve into a product range of bale processors unsurpassed by any global manufacturer. Having sold products manufactured in Cornwall to 47 countries in the last 12 months, they now manufacture more bale processors than any other company in the world.
The ideal candidate would have:
- An engineering qualification at Foundation Degree or HND level or above
- Preferably some practical experience of agriculture and agricultural engineering
- Some experience of using a 3D Design Package.
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team