Technical Sales Engineer
Water Powered Technologies Ltd
Energy, Natural Resources & Utilities, Engineering, Manufacturing & Processing
£30,000 per annum, plus benefits
Water Powered Technologies Ltd is seeking a talented Technical Sales Engineer to service growing demand for its large and small scale award winning & patented 'zero energy' pumping technologies
Job Specification for Technical Sales Engineer
The role of the Technical Sales Engineer is to support the Technical Director, in the test installation of its new products as well as setting up pilot sites for first customers.
- To lead field work to fully understand the new products and their installation.
- Ensure pilot projects are executed on time and within agreed budgets.
- Technical Sales Engineer will need to work in UK and on International projects
- Applicant should have extensive practical experience within water management products / systems through many different sectors (water utility, irrigation, infrastructure + general engineering )
- Applicant will need to have direct experience with customers in these sectors and some qualifications relevant to previous sector experience (although a relevant degree would be desirable it is not essential)
Water Powered Technologies Ltd is a leader of ‘zero energy’ water management systems. Since attracting significant investment, the company has operated from its base in Cornwall, to service a growing international customer base of customers in agriculture (plantation) and general irrigation / water utility sector. In the UK, the focus is the hydro power sector.