Over time you will develop into a FibreCRM “product expert”, becoming an essential resource for assisting our CRM users and clients with any issues they may have.
You must possess skills in organisation, coaching, and planning, and will be the lead coordinator with departments and customers to conduct training that suits the needs and skills of your target audience. You will also liaise with internal FibreCRM colleagues, from respective teams such as Marketing, Sales, and IT. Regularly reviewing and preparing documentation, manuals, and brochures on the capabilities and functions of our product and its applications – your role will be key to the strength and future proofing of our processes and standards.
The responsibilities of a FibreCRM Technical Consultant will include:
- Conducting training sessions and seminars with/for clients (future and current)
- Reporting on daily responsibilities and tasks
- Resolving client issues with a focus on swift response and accurate delivery
- Testing of products and applications
- Documenting processes and application instructions
- Supporting and troubleshooting software issues
- Attending meetings, sessions and other company events (internal and external)
- Actively contributing to product development discussions and organic evolution of the FibreCRM product suite
Required Skills and attributes:
- Superb interpersonal skills, ability to converse and engage with all people on all levels
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- A great organiser, with a flexible and patient approach to clients
- Technical knowledge (in particular a generic understanding of CRM)
- Experience in system administration
- A fast learner, someone who can pick up and use new systems with the minimum of instruction (and time)
- Cooperation and willingness to stay with the customer journey until a successful outcome is reached
The role will be based in our offices within Tremough Innovation Centre in Penryn (Cornwall), within the superb surroundings of the University campus. In normal circumstances you will work standard office/business hours (in line with Accountancy practices, who represent the core of our primary customer base).