Technopoly Ltd - We have been trading for 26 years and have a suite of market leading software solutions. Our two main products are Accelerator fleet and workshop management software and our Clever ERP asset management software. We are based in Newquay and are looking for a great communicator to work with our existing team to man our support desk.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with our team to support our existing software provision. We have an online support portal that you will use to categorise and prioritise support tickets and liaise with customers to answer their queries in a pro-active manner.
You will enjoy communicating with the customer and the rest of the Technopoly team to ensure tickets are resolved as per our SLA and will be someone who understands the importance of customer care and is happy to pick up the phone to discuss tickets with customers.
You will also on occasion work with our IT Manager to offer support with resolving internal IT Hardware and software issues.
This role is a great opportunity for a graduate who enjoys interacting with others and building business relationships to build a career in support and IT.
- Be friendly and approachable.
- Be motivated and a completer finisher that thrives on a job well done.
- Understand the importance of customer care and be happy to call customers and discuss support with them.
- Be organised and able to update notes in a professional and courteous manner so the team and customer are aware of progress made in answering their tickets.
- Enjoy and get job satisfaction from the daily interaction with customers and the team and resolving tickets in a timely manner.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Access, SQL, Visual Basic and other Microsoft Office and Sage products.
- Be able to configure supplied customer systems and format output documents as required.
- Compile information from support into reports as directed.
- Be able to install and configure PC and server operating systems and applications.
- Provide online and onsite product training as required.
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining our computer systems and communication networks.
- You have the ability to work within a team and appreciate the qualities and ideas of others.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Have the ability to communicate and empathise with our customers base and guide them through resolving support tickets without using “techno jargon”.
What we can offer you:
- A career in support with progression opportunities.
- A SME family run business that has been trading for 26 years.
- An established friendly team.
- Great office location at Mor Workspace in Newquay with several great beaches 5 minutes away.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Complimentary fresh fruit.
- Salary sacrifice bike scheme.
- 25 days holiday per year as well as bank holidays.