Senara provides expert therapeutic services for children with a range of difficulties, including sensory processing difficulties, ASD, ADHD and other neurological conditions.You will become part of our growing multidisciplinary team.
We are based in beautiful Cornwall, and our specialist clinic is situated overlooking the Penryn River.
As a Specialist Occupational therapist /Sensory Integration practitioner, you will be undertaking the following duties on a day-to-day basis:
- You will use specialist clinical reasoning, critical thinking, and analysis to support assessments, treatment and management of children and young people with complex presentations.
- You will need to have experience working with children with a range of difficulties, including those with trauma and attachment difficulties.
You will need:
- Post-graduate qualifications in sensory integration therapy are essential.
- Ideally, have post-graduate qualifications in Sensory attachment assessment and intervention.
- Proven and demonstrable post graduate experience
- Exceptional communication skills when dealing with families and other professionals.
- Good report writing skills.
- A flexible, personable, and approachable manner.
- A passion for supporting children and young people with complex needs.
- In line with the Agenda for change and dependant on skills and qualifications.