As a member of the Customer Success Team, your role will primarily be the first point of contact/first-responder to incoming client support tickets, queries in respect of CRM tools, and guiding customers (over the phone) to facilitate solutions as and when a challenge arises.
The responsibilities of the Software Support Technician will include:
- System Upgrades (Server & CRM)
- Responding to Server Issues
- Liaising with our Server Supplier Support Desk
- Responding to Incoming Customer Contact (Phone and Email)
- Day to Day IT Maintenance Tasks
- Product Testing
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous/Current Experience within a Technical/IT Support role
- Strong technical Awareness and “Know-How”
- At least one of your past roles should be Technical/IT focused, with some level of customer engagement
- You will need to be comfortable when engaging with internal and external customers/partners
- A superb telephone manner, and an ability to remain patient and supportive in the most challenging of scenarios – is essential
- Strong grammatical and written communication skills
The role will be based in our offices within Tremough Innovation Centre in Penryn (Cornwall), within the superb surroundings of the University campus. In normal circumstances you will work standard office/business hours (in line with Accountancy practices, who represent the core of our primary customer base).