As our team grows, we are looking for one or more middleweight developers. Working as part of one or more agile teams, you will get the opportunity to work on some exciting, high-profile projects using a mix of established and cutting-edge tools, platforms and technologies.
Reporting to the Technical Practice Lead and being mentored by a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for implementing new features, enhancing existing features and fixing defects. You will be supported by a Project Manager and a Software Tester, as well as relevant subject matter experts. Whenever possible, you will be given autonomy and be allowed to take ownership of projects.
As part of a progressive team, you will be entitled to a training budget and we will do everything we can to support your professional development.
- Experience building ASP.Net MVC web applications
- Experience of using Web Api and RESTful services
- Knowledge of LINQ and Entity Framework or other ORMs
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
Any of these would also really help:
- Experience of CD/CI tools
- Experience of Amazon Web Services
- DevOps skills
What can we do for you?
We try our best to be a great company to work for, and we believe salary is only one element of how we look after you. We have an exceptional benefits package that we can customise to your exact requirements, but it includes:
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounts on bikes, cars, Apple products, even on your Tesco shopping!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training, including certification.
On top of all that, we are offering a salary of £25,000 – £40,000