With a working knowledge of social media and PR, you’ll have minimum 2 years’ experience in the strategic creation and delivery of engaging digital communications. You’ll have a proven track record in using social media strategies to entertain and engage across a variety of platforms. You will be comfortable using a mix of targeted paid and organic tactics with excellent planning and super organisational skills. We have a broad and highly engaged audience so an understanding of B2B and B2C social media, community management and campaign marketing is key. Experience of identifying and collaborating with influencers is a must.
You’ll be able to demonstrate that you can use customer insights to create ingenious PR messages, which are relevant and talkable to drive positive mentions of the brand.
You will enjoy working effectively as part of a team with internal stakeholders and external agencies so that we deliver a consistent brand tone of voice and message across all our key channels. You’ll be computer and mobile literate, possess excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. Copywriting is a key part of this role so excellent English language skills (both written and verbal) is key. If that wasn’t enough, a basic knowledge of Google Analytics and/or photo editing skills would terrific, but not essential.
Your Role in a Nutshell
This role will be responsible for delivering the brands communications through social media on multiple platforms and assistant the PR manager. Achieving growth, tip-top engagement and meaningful connections, measured by engagement stats, website traffic and revenue. It will also involve the tracking and evaluation of all activities to learn lessons and improve continuously.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Help Frugi grow and engage our social media community across all channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest – and any other networks that might crop up along the way!).
- Develop and execute an inspiring and engaging social media calendar using both paid & organic activity, considering the role of each channel to drive social media KPIs (engagement, site traffic, shareability).
- Help develop compelling storytelling content, which brings to life our seasonal collection themes to drive awareness with new customers.
- Ensure we communicate our organic and ethical Frugi proposition with target consumers to help us build a differentiated brand from our competitive set.
- Work with our social media, PR, email and graphics team to amplify key brand initiatives and promotions as well as deliver day-to-day content, management, copywriting and upload/scheduling.
- Keep on top of trends, best practice and developments to ensure Frugi are ahead of the curve as well as complying with data legislation.
- Execute fun and engaging social media promotions and identify potential partners where relevant.
- Ensure a current understanding of how each social channel operates, how to optimize content for maximum impact.
- Act as a guardian for the Frugi brand.
- Attention to detail – ensuring that all copy, images and graphics are professionally executed and presented in a highly creative manner within the Frugi brand guidelines.
- Self-manage to tight deadlines, knowing when and what to prioritise.
- Work on ad hoc projects as required.
- Track, measure and report on social analytics data to continuously improve engagement using this information to inform daily decisions and strategic direction.
- Contribute to the monthly Board reports with social statistics and measures versus targets set.
- Track competitor social media activity and share with the marketing team.
- Our ideal candidate will have experience creating and delivering brand engagement through PR, email, social media and/or other communication channels. A marketing qualification would be beneficial.
- You’ll have a strong background in social media strategy across a variety of platforms and through paid and organic channels.
- You’ll be highly capable in B2B and B2C social media, community management, digital communications and campaign marketing.
- You’ll possess strong analytical skills and proven experience in using consumer insight to shape PR messaging and drive positive conversation.
- We’d like you to have experience of working with influencers to reach new audiences through collaborations and UGC campaigns.
- You’ll be a creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a brilliant command of the English language and be able to deliver creative content which is consistent with our brand and tone of voice.
- You’ll be super organised with excellent time management skills. You’ll be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet some tight deadlines – you’ll thrive in a dynamic working environment.
- You’ll enjoy working both as part of a close-knit team and independently on projects.
- You’ll be very capable with MS Office, especially in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- If you also have a knowledge of Google Analytics and/or photo editing skills that would be advantageous.