The successful applicant would be part of a close working team (and 3 dogs) in a well respected Cornish company based near Helston.
The present position requires the applicant to liaise with customers, organise our engineers work load, purchase spares and stock and to help maintain a fleet of vehicles along with other general duties.
Further opportunities are available to the successful applicant for the growth of planned maintenance contracts.
We are looking for the following skills/qualifications
- A relevant degree level qualification
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Customer Service/ office administration experience
- Good time management with the ability to use initiative
- Knowledge of IT and web design would be advantageous