We’re looking for a creative individual with a passion for writing engaging and imaginative content to join our growing marketing team.
The appropriate candidate will need to demonstrate a solid understanding of SEO principles that can be applied and woven into their day-to-day work.
Writing for a variety of clients across the UK holiday park sector, the role will be extremely varied. Covering content creation for everything from websites, emails, brochures and social media to more technical SEO improvement work for our clients’ websites.
You will be required to use your own initiative to come up with content ideas for blogs, and website pages that will help our clients sell more holidays and holiday homes. They will also be able to confidently analyse and understand areas where our clients’ websites could be improved and enhanced in SEO terms, to help them climb Google’s rankings.
The chosen candidate will liaise directly with our clients and be confident to converse with them via email and telephone.
What you'll have...
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of content writing (for any format)
- Be able to demonstrate good base SEO knowledge and understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- A positive attitude and a superb work ethic
What we'll ask you to do...
Working as part of our marketing team, you'll research and create written content across multiple mediums and channels as well as working to identify SEO issues and fixes to improve performance for our clients’ websites.
You'll be responsible for writing the following content;
- Blog posts
- Website page content
- Email campaigns
- Brochures, newsletters and leaflets
- Social media posts
- SEO analysis of websites, identifying areas for improvement and likely causes of issues that could impact performance
You'll make sure that the content you write;
- Supports and enhances the marketing strategies and goals
- Is appropriate to the client’s target audience
- Is consistent with the client's tone of voice and branding
- Appeals to and engages with the target audience
- Is grammatically correct and factually accurate
- Will enhance and improve SEO performance and is coherent with any SEO strategy
- SE Ranking
- Microsoft Office Suite