You are an enthusiastic SEO with a passion for growth and challenge.
You will be implementing SEO services and building relationships with our clients to generate maximum results and efficiency.
You would be involved in actively optimising clients sites covering technical, on-page, off-page, and measurement.
You will be expected to do things like:
- Perform keyword research in line with client objectives to optimise existing and new content and uncover new opportunities
- Assist in the development and execution of content strategies
- Keep pace with the internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
To be considered you should have:
- A background & enthusiasm for SEO
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to present and communicate confidently
Tools you should be familiar with:
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
- SEMrush, Ahrefs
- Screaming Frog