We are growing fast and need support to manage client projects. The candidate will own all the workstreams across our fast-paced accounts, looking after a team of videographers, writers and designers, as well as being the main client contact for work on accounts. You will need a good level of equivalent agency experience and you must have been client-facing in your past roles.
You will draw on your existing knowledge of how marketing content is produced in ideally a B2B technology environment and how to successfully deliver content, and you must be able to demonstrate exceptional project management skills – including scoping work, documenting key deliverables and associated timings and cost, booking resources, and managing a project team with focus on hitting deadlines, and be confident managing projects from start to completion.
Our clients’ expectations, and being a market leaders within our sector for the services we provide, require positivity from all our staff; a commitment to finding solutions and looking for innovative ways to deliver work on an ongoing basis.
- Proven ‘traditional’ PM or traffic management skills including writing/updating timing plans, budgets, SoWs/delivery plans, booking and managing resources and managing a project team
- Take ownership of deliverables across accounts and see them through until completion
- Good with finances, you stay on top of budgets throughout all your projects. This includes weekly reconciliations.
- Used to managing clients and managing client expectations and comms
- Used to working in a very fast paced environment, managing multi workstreams and teams at the same time
- Confident managing a variety of work across copywriting, design and video including the processes of production
- Excellent understanding of benefits-driven marketing
- Good knowledge of marketing content formats
- Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working
- Proactive and good at foreseeing potential issues, and can articulate these to the relevant people when required
Agency & Finance Responsibilities:
- Work with director to ensure costings for clients are approved internally before work is booked
- Ensure that agency resources are used efficiently (i.e. your booked resources)
- Ensure all work is signed off at the right stages, by the right people (both internal sign-off, and client approvals, e.g. of creative ideas or whitepapers)
- Help improve internal processes using digital tools alike Asana and Clockify
- Monitoring project costs and proactively communicate overruns/financial issues to your senior team member in a timely manner
Skills and personal attributes
- Great understanding of marketing principles
- Very organised
- Confident and enjoys a challenge
- Positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and enjoys being busy
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Good with finances and figures
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritise work and handle a lot of fast moving parts
- Enjoy managing resources and output across multiple departments
- Good at managing people and understand how to get the best out of a team and a client
- Good communicator – both with internal and external individuals, and client
- Good team player
- Ideally educated to degree level or higher
Rewards and benefits
- Opportunity to live and work in one of the UK’s most beautiful spots. Grab your board at lunchtime and go for a surf.
- You will be welcomed to a very successful, fast growing company that values the work/life balance
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest global technology businesses helping to market the very latest and greatest technology
- Flexible working hours
- Employer pension scheme