You must be confident from front end pitch and concept generation, through design development to successful delivery of commercial workplace projects. You will also have line management responsibility for a small yet growing team.
This is a very exciting opportunity to progress your career with a great supportive team, enjoy success and be involved in amazing projects.
Key skills & responsibilities - Senior Designer:
- Working throughout the full design 'life cycle' from brief taking to handover, you must be confident and able to prepare design schemes that express creativity, flair and understanding.
- You will be confident and competent in pitching and presenting schemes to clients and influencers
- You will have a solid understanding of the entire design and delivery process – know how to develop vignetts and hand sketches of architectural & FF&E ideas that work in the space and meet intended design goals
- Fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, In Design, and Photoshop
- Strong project and account management ability, able to meet and discuss projects with clients
- Previous line management responsibility is extremely advantageous.
Working within a dynamic environment, you will contribute to a business committed to driving the success of its workplace strategy. You will enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.