At Seasalt we aim to excite and delight our customers and deliver a customer experience that is second to none. As the voice of our brand, you’ll be product and customer focussed and ensure we communicate consistently across all channels.
- Act as brand guardian for our tone of voice (TOV) and review all copy across all customer touchpoints, ensuring we deliver consistency
- Write engaging stories that our customers want to hear about and deliver these consistently across all channels
- Conduct a TOV audit across our business and work across all teams to get a consistent TOV in the business
- Write creative copy headers that work with our photography in an innovative way
- Write persuasive, benefit-driven product descriptions that get to the heart of what our customer needs to know
- Build good links with product teams with regards to key product benefits, design inspiration, USPs, technical information etc.
- Continually improve our marketing material with consistent, up-to-date content.
- Keep seasonal content sheets updated throughout the calendar and available for wider marketing team to use prior to launch
- Create all product descriptions - making sure they are unique and optimised for each channel with persuasive copy that taps in to our customers' mind-set
- Work closely with the Mutli-channel Retail team to ensure product descriptions are SEO and key-word friendly
- Develop the copy for the launch of new products/ sub brands within each market/sector by providing relevant product and brand content
- Support all aspects of proof reading and the maintenance of information accuracy and consistency across catalogues, websites, literature, lists, point of sale etc.
- Contribute to brand tone training within the business, including Customer Services.
- Provide innovative ideas to help drive the Brand forward and keep it ahead of the competition
What we’re looking for
An experienced copywriter with a strong creative eye, you’ll be a brand storyteller with a passion for retail and fashion. You’ll have a track record of working with Brand Guidelines and of working closely with other departments collaboratively. Technically, you’ll have extensive Microsoft Office skills and a knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative suite would be an advantage.
A stickler for detail, you’ll be dynamic and ‘hands on’, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard. You’ll also have excellent organisational and time management skills, able to manage deadlines and use your initiative.