This role is an opportunity to work with a range of different businesses, and to develop skills to help them grow through digital marketing. The successful graduate will be responsible for undertaking internet market research to help customers improve their websites, get more visibility online, and grow their sales. Part of this will also include auditing websites for technical problems, and identifying areas for improvement.
You will report directly to the Managing Director. Specific training and mentoring support will be offered to the successful applicant through the Unlocking Potential program.
- Form & build customer relationships
- Take responsibility for customer accounts
- Work with partners (such as Google & other agencies) to deliver results for customers
- Undertake internet market research/ SEO audits for customers
- Build and manage internet advertising campaigns on the Google Adwords & Bing Ads platforms
Required Skills and Qualifications
You will be someone who is interested in the internet and how it works.
Key skills for this job include:
- Computer literacy
- Careful and rigorous research skills
- Strategic thinking; and to be able to manage customer relationships.
- A degree level qualification
- Desire to learn new skills
- Critical thinking
- Rigorous research skills, and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word/Excel
- Marketing/SEO/PPC experience
- Google Analytics Experience