• Attending appointments at supplier’s offices to collect and examine data
• Interrogating online databases and digital records
• Aggregating data to be included in reports
• Following prescribed processes to interpret and check results
• Writing and checking of search reports
We don’t expect candidates to have much experience in the above, more important are a willingness to learn and a positive attitude as full training will be given.
We are seeking someone with a minimum of degree level qualification in archaeology/ geography/ history, maths/ sciences/ IT or a similar subject, who can demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good general knowledge of IT
- Friendly, confident and very organised
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and assess priority levels
- Demonstrable experience of working on own initiative
- Experience with maps and plans desirable
- Access to own car for business journeys to council offices in Cornwall essential.