About the role:
We’re looking for someone who’s self-motivated, organised and passionate about customer service to become part of our growing team. You’ll be responsible for handling email and phone enquiries from clients, as well as dealing with dispatch and quality control across our product range.
This is a unique position which crosses all departments, working with our beautiful, salvaged lights, talking to customers and making sure the products are delivered to the highest standard.
- You must be happy working under your own initiative, as well as being able to operate as part of a small team - interpersonal skills are essential. You will be a clear and confident communicator with excellent written, verbal and project management skills.
- You will be dealing with new and existing clients as well as couriers, therefore you must have the ability to multi-task and be confident juggling multiple communication channels effectively. Attention to detail is of the utmost importance within this role.
- The company prides itself on its level of customer service and unique nature of the items it retails, and the successful candidate will reflect all of these qualities.
- Our global clientbase of high-end interior designers and architects return to us year on year because of our down-to-earth yet professional, proactive manner - and we expect you to continue to nurture and develop these important relationships.
The successful candidate will also be an enthusiastic learner, retaining the confidence and desire to develop their own learning and the approach and ethos of the business as a whole.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluent in all Office programmes. Word, XL, email, web etc.
- Foreign Language
- Work experience
- Previous experience within sales and customer service roles
- Project Management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Bringer of Ideas
- Employment within an Art / Design environment
- Ability to think creatively
- Organised & Ordered
- Keen eye for detail
- Clear & Confident with communication
- Team Player
- Visually and Design literate
As part of the induction to the company the successful candidate will be required to undertake an extensive journey of learning through all areas of the business in order to fully understand the niche position of the company, the diverse range of lighting products it retails and the team it works with.
This role reports to the Marketing Coordinator and Operations Manager.