This position would be ideal if you are a person who is passionate about the environment, is looking to develop a career in sales and marketing, enjoys working with a wide variety of people, is creative in their approach, adaptable, naturally motivated, excellent communication skills with the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Be an active member of the sales team, assist with daily sales administration activities, ensure the sales process is followed and reach team sales targets and objectives.
- Assess and respond to the high volume of incoming prospect and lead enquiries over the phone and via emails throughout the day.
- Ensure accounts are set up and all client information entered on database is correct.
- Stay in touch and proactively work with existing bank of potential clients on the CRM database.
- Research potential new sales streams and clients, identifying why our products would relate to them and recommending a sales approach.
- Obtain Customer / Stockist feedback. Contact every few months to gather feedback about product sales, collate information and report internally.
- Handle client invoices, order processing and quotation support.
- Produce and distribute marketing materials and literature, such as web content, social media content, brochures, newsletters and press releases.
- Maintain promotional materials, corporate brochures, branded materials, point of sales, inventories, stock checks and databases.
- Review and analyse the impact of marketing campaigns, collating and interpreting analytical software and data for the purpose of reporting sales and marketing insights.
- Administrate, organise and attend events, exhibitions and Trade Shows. Overseeing the entire planning process – from booking to attendance to curating visuals, checking kit lists and overseeing the creation of physical/digital assets needed.
- Write and proof read content.
- Liaise with graphic and website designers and be the main point of contact for external designers and printers.
- Research audiences and sales channels, recommending sales and marketing approaches to target them.
- Web management and admin - updating and uploading product details, review product listings on partner sales platforms, case studies, blogs and content.
- Responsible for maintaining all social media outlets.
To undertake Ad Hoc project work and carry out any other duties to meet sales and marketing needs.
The Ideal Candidate: we are looking for someone who has lots of initiative, is an outstanding communicator and is not be afraid to get stuck in. You can demonstrate that you:
- Are passionate about the environment.
- Are a highly organised with an ideas attitude and be a naturally motivated and confident person.
- Have excellent computer skills - Proficiency in MS Office packages and updating website templates.
- Possess a basic grounding of social media marketing and be confident at account management.
- Are confident with phone work and a strong command of the English language.
- Are creative and organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Are a resilient team player with great drive, enthusiasm and passion.
- Have effective time management skills and ability to work constructively prioritising workload when under pressure (and reprioritise when necessary).
- Have experience of database work and additional administrative duties.
- Take a flexible approach to changing deadlines.
Desirable but not essential you may have:
- Creative Suite experience, such as Photoshop, InDesign/Illustrator and video editing skills is extremely advantageous but not essential. Experience of Mail Chimp would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of Salesforce system desirable but not essential.
- Minimum level of education required 5 GCSE (A-C) or equivalent
- A degree in Marketing or similar would be beneficial.
Previous 2 years proven experience in sales, administration and/or marketing role.