As the company continues its planned period of expansion an exciting new position is to be created within the expanding Sales and Marketing team.
The successful candidate will also be an enthusiastic learner, retaining the confidence and desire to develop their knowledge and skills and understand the approach and ethos of the business as a whole.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised, orderly and have the ability to work under their own initiative as well as being able to operate as part of a small team. Great interpersonal skills are essential; so they will be a clear and confident communicator and retain excellent written, verbal and project management skills.
The ideal candidate is someone who has the ability to think creatively, a team player who is visually and design literate.
As part of the induction to the company the successful candidate will be required to undertake an extensive journey of learning through all areas of the business in order to fully understand the niche position of the company, the diverse range of lighting products it retails and the team it works with.
The company prides itself on its level of customer service and unique nature of the items it retails and the successful candidate will reflect all of these qualities.
Responsibilities & duties
- Assist with content creation and be responsible for updating and uploading content across various channels including the company’s website and email marketing platforms.
- Be responsible for updating and uploading all online Marketing Hubs.
- Be responsible for the editing and issue of company images.
- Be responsible for uploading new contacts to database and creating/issuing new product E-shots.
- Be involved with the planning and review of the company’s social media campaigns and uploading posts on all company social media platforms.
- Be responsible for handling and processing all phone and email related sales and marketing enquiries.
- Generate and issue any sales related documentation including quotations, invoices and refunds.
- Generate all shipping labels and delivery documentation for the days dispatches.
Essential and desirable qualifications & skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluent in all Office programmes. Word, XL, email, web etc.
- Fluent including Photoshop
- Fluent in Social Media
- Project Management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Bringer of Ideas
- Experience with online Marketing Hubs and Promotional Platforms (Campaign Monitor) Experience with Website Content Management Systems
- Experience in all Creative suite programmes
- Foreign Language
- Employment background within Art / Design environment
- Employment background within Marketing environment