General duties will include:
- Arranging viewings with potential tenants.
- Problem solving with current tenants over maintenance issues
- Liaising with landlords owners over maintenance or general administration issues associated with their rental property.
- The focus of administrative support for negotiators in the process of getting properties marketed, tenants referenced, contracts drafted and properties managed through inspections during the tenancy
- Potential to conduct some viewings on out of office appointments.
Ideally the candidate should have a good general education with a minimum of five GCSE's, they should have a full clean driving licence (as this role might require travelling to different properties for viewings) and must have a strong work ethic, be a team player and will to be successful.
The candidate may be a graduate or qualifying for an apprenticeship. Previous experience in property desirable.
It is a full-time role. Our office hours are 8.45 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with occasional work (1 Saturday in five) for three hours.