The ideal candidate will be confident at speaking and reading Arabic & French as well as using project management software ProWorkFlow in English and delivering outcomes. Adapting to alternate tools when required such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint. You must be able to convey tasks and deadlines to junior members of the team and liaise with our clients to ensure that projects are on track. Working with our Lead Cartographer to provide a smooth co-ordination of the workload and delegate tasks where appropriate. You will be encouraged to use and build templates, but some self-initiated research will be required.
This is an exciting role for someone willing to learn new techniques and develop their project management skills with our international clients. It is important to be willing to adapt to changing circumstances and there may be opportunities to travel.
- Fluent Arabic & French speaker
- Able to dialogue with clients in Arabic & French
- Experience of plannning workloads and meeting agreed deadlines
- Understand how to motivate your project team
- Experience of managing projects that have come in on time and within budget
- Experience of identifying and managing risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Ability to implement changes throughout the process as required
- Experience of reporting to management teams and clients
- Can meet deadlines
- Good communication skills within team
- Able to work with the rest of the team to the benefit of the project
- Some translation required but not essential
- Interested in maps
- Open to new concepts
- Work well within a team
This role is suited to a Project Manager or translator with appropriate professional or vocational qualifications who is keen to do things differently, with complex and interesting projects. Experience working with Project Management Software and superb communications skills is a must.