- Plan development projects and oversee delivery
- Implement robust testing environment and release schedules
- Ensure legislative compliance by all staff, subcontractors and end clients
- Consult and advise prospective clients on CRM and associated services
- Identify issues/pains and bring to light better working practices
Nature of work undertaken:
The project manager should pride themselves with having a healthy balance of looking at process in detail whilst at the same time being able to see the bigger picture and how one action can affect an overall project.
This role will involve working very closely with a small knit team where communication with the sales and marketing and technical support teams is critical. The successful candidate will work within a small but growing business and will to be an adaptable and self-motivated person with an ability to quickly analyse and address the business needs of clients as well as spotting opportunities where it is possible to add value with further support from FibreCRM. They will need to be resourceful and able to confidently tackle challenges as they arise and will need to be a strong and confident communicator who enjoys an outward facing role working directly with clients.
There will be an element of travel and overnight stays which could account for 20% of the time.
- Clear and confident communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable dealing with clients at all levels within an organisation and be inquisitive with customers in order to ensure that their needs are best met
- Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering software-related IT projects
- A methodical, practical and analytical approach to solving customer problems
- Experience of MS Project, Workflow
- Experience of writing and delivering project briefs
- Knowledge of CRM Systems
- Good presentation skills