Expense Reduction Analysts
Business & Management, Marketing, PR, Media & Communications, Sales, Business Development & Purchasing
Salary of £27,000 with OTE to £40,000, 4 weeks annual leave, remote/home-based, some flexi-hours
Hours of work
37 hours per week with the potential of some flexi-hours
Our St. Agnes based Principal Consultant requires a Project Developer to work with him in the sourcing, development and realisation of cost optimisation project opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Support the Principal Consultant to identify, develop, and deliver projects
- Research ERA internal CRM database for project opportunities
- Compile marketing collateral to support the ERA internal Business Development Team
- Advise the ERA internal Business Development Team on potential new projects
- Ensure stakeholders are kept informed about progress on the development of projects
- Assist with the collection, analysis and reporting of client data
- Assist with the preparation, analysis and reporting of tenders
- Conduct supply audit reviews including data collation, analysis and report writing
- Liaise with suppliers for the provision of data, and to maintain excellent service levels
- The opportunity to progress to client facing roles and oversight of projects through their term
- Developing the further potential for client acquisition and generating fees in your own right
- Longer term potential for developing a consultancy practice model alongside the Principal Consultant
Knowledge & experience
- Operational experience within Manufacturing, Construction, Facilities Management or Energy/Renewables industries
- Relevant marketing and procurement experience
- Stakeholder management
- Experience of using the Internet and email as part of everyday work practices.
- Experience of collating, analysing and reporting on large amounts of information
Desirable - Experience in all these areas within the specified industries
- Excellent IT skills including in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel and Outlook and social media.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data and information.
- Strong analytical skills
- Research and data analysis
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- High level of attention to detail
Desirable - Advanced Excel
- Shows initiative and is self-motivated.
- Willingness to learn and is adaptable.
- Friendly, confident and professional approach
- Ability to work from home or remotely.
- Able and willing to commit to a long-term career progression.
Qualifications & Training
- Extensive relevant experience
- Education to at least A Level
- Evidence of continued personal/professional development.
- Detailed awareness of Health and Safety and Data Protection legislation
- Desirable - HNC or degree in a relevant discipline. Relevant vocational qualifications
- Ability to travel to other locations as required - Driving licence and use of a car
Expense Reduction Analysts is a leading network of cost optimisation consultants, offering strategic advice and practical methods which optimise costs, improve supplier relationships and deliver Value Through Insight to businesses across regional, national and international borders.
Globally we operate in over 40 countries with a network of more than 700 specialist procurement consultants, delivering expertise in a wide range of major cost groups. www.expensereduction.com
Other Application Details
Please click 'Register and Apply' or 'Log in and Apply', and send us your CV and Covering letter explaining your suitability to the job role.