Banking & Finance, Business & Management, Personal Development & Relationship Management, Public Services
£18,162 - £21,118
You will be implementing our methods of capturing evidence for our funders and to manage data and processes.
This role is fixed term until 31st October 2019 and is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Based at Cornwall College, Camborne, in the Unlocking Potential offices, as part of the operations team, the essence of this busy and rewarding role is to support the management, development and implementation of effective financial, administrative and data capture activities for the Future Focus programme. This ERDF-funded programme supports businesses in Cornwall with a range of services that enable them to take pro-active steps to realise their business innovation and growth ambitions. Working alongside the Finance and Administration Manager, your job will be to implement our methods of capturing evidence for our funders and to manage data and processes, working closely with colleagues in the business development team. You will also support our purchasing, following the college's procurement policy while adhering to funding regulations, and liaising with colleagues within the college finance department, suppliers and clients. The role also involves working with colleagues and our delivery partner to ensure a seamless flow of information; to facilitate this, you will ensure robust reporting is maintained and that internal procedures are followed.
Applicants must have:
* GCSE in maths and English, further education level qualifications or training in relevant discipline(s).
* Excellent listening and communication skills, both in person, in writing and on the phone
* Strong interpersonal skills with a can do attitude and the ability to build rapport and engage clients, suppliers and colleagues effectively
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Driven to deliver quality whilst working towards programme evidence and output requirements
* Demonstrable ability to organise to an exceptionally high standard
* An enthusiastic approach to supporting others
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Strong team spirit.
* An outstanding, motivated and supportive team player with high integrity and respect for others.
* Good attention to detail with a desire to achieve high quality outcomes.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/ Word / Outlook / PowerPoint/
Please see the full job description for a complete set of requirements.
Unlocking Potential has the enviable reputation of successfully delivering high quality services through a team of enthusiastic, dedicated staff who work hard to unlock the potential of people and business. Our people are our most important asset, so to join our dynamic, hardworking, passionate and friendly team, you will need to demonstrate that you are approachable, client focussed and a team player. You will be someone who thrives on change, loves a challenge, respects others and truly takes pride in doing your best. Whoever joins us will need to live and breathe our organisational values of Can do, Receptive, Enthusiastic, Authentic, Team Spirited and Empowering.