Seasalt is growing and we have ambitious plans. Being a Cornish success story is something we’re very proud of and as we continue to grow and change, so do our systems and processes.
In this new role, the Programme Manager will develop and implement a best practice Project Management Office (PMO) function, where all project management and business analyst services across the business will be managed from. You’ll develop the policies, methodologies, policies and processes required to run an effective PMO and partner with other senior managers to identify their needs and evaluate requirements.
Working closely with the Business Systems Director, you’ll also contribute to the departmental strategy, mentor the PMO team and oversee procurement and management of third party services where required.
- Develop and maintain the company’s PMO strategy and toolkit, ensuring it is aligned to the Business Systems Strategy and wider Business Plan.
- Ensure that the company’s PMO processes and support services meet or exceed the business needs and SLAs, including the use of third parties
- Provide excellent management of the PMO and its projects including project planning, documentation, communications, quality assurance and governance reviews, issue/risk management, budget management and reporting
- Management of the PMO team and PM and BA resources, providing support and mentorship
- Ensure the company’s business processes, systems and technology relating to project management are properly documented and kept up to date.
- Establish appropriate PMO policies and procedures.
- Provide ongoing support and training to users
- Manage the PMO budget
What we’re looking for
With excellent project management expertise and commercial acumen, you’ll have previous experience of running multiple projects or as part of a large programme. You’ll understand multiple methodologies such as Agile, Prince2 and SureStep and have strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to think creatively and innovatively.
A strong communicator, you’ll have the ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders and use your experience of team management to coach and develop the PMO team. Self-motivated and driven, you’ll remain calm under pressure and professional at all times.