Ideally, candidates would have previous experience of working in the Medical Sector in Primary or Secondary Care or a medical products background in IVD devices. Practical experience of working with Point of Care Diagnostic devices would be particularly relevant to this role.
However, recent graduates with relevant life sciences qualifications will be considered and are encouraged to apply. CDT is willing to support candidates with appropriate training and mentoring.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Managing all aspects of a new point of care IVD device (Urine Testing SystemTM) from user trials, market launch, development and exploitation
- Analysis, selection and development of new geographic market opportunities
- Organising and conducting user trials in target markets
- Evaluation and selection of distributor partners and providing support and training
- Participation in selected exhibitions, conferences, seminars, etc. to promote CDT’s Urine Testing System
- Working with local bodies/networks, etc. in target markets to promote and position CDT’s Urine Testing System
- Building strong relationships with influential bodies and individuals in the Urinalysis sector
- Acting as brand ambassador for CDT’s Urine Testing System
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data; making recommendations for product improvements, impact on profitability, etc
- Monitoring competitive threats and producing timely action plans
- Managing product profitability
Our ideal candidate would have:-
- Degree in life sciences, nursing, or relevant subject
- Experience of preparing analysis data
- Experience of creating reports and making recommendations
- Knowledge of financial controls
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Previous experience with or familiarity with medical products
- Previous experience within a patient/client facing role
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm, 37.5 hours per week.
On occasion, flexible working hours may be required.
Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave
- Company sick pay after 6 months service
- Contributory pension