Ideally, candidates would have previous experience of working in the Medical/Aeronautical/food manufacturing sectors in areas such as product development, quality management, process design and engineering and be familiar with working in audited/regulated environments.
However, recent graduates with relevant technical qualifications will be considered and are encouraged to apply. THL is willing to support candidates with appropriate training and mentoring.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Managing all aspects of a medical device from manufacture to market introduction (manage/ coordinate all activities)
- Provision of technical support to customers
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Assist in the preparation and compilation of technical files used to obtain CE certification
- Liaise directly with Customers and Suppliers and audit overseas suppliers
- Project/ process management of the production process including improvements and new developments
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Assist CEO in new product development and design
Our ideal candidate would have:-
- Degree in engineering/science or similar technical subject
- Experience of preparing analysis data
- Experience of creating reports and making recommendations
- Knowledge of Engineering/production systems and quality systems
- Knowledge of financial controls
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Previous experience working within an engineering, process or production type role