The ideal candidate would be a mix of kitchen designer, cabinet maker and CNC programmer, all three skills are relevant to this absorbing and varied role. Previous experience in using products such as IMOS, Wood CAD CAM, AutoCAD, Autodesk Suite, SQL or other CAD/CAM Packages in a kitchen furniture environment would be an advantage. This is a senior role in our organisation with great scope for influencing the growth and direction of the company.
1) Initial work is to create a database of all our products in a range of different styles
2) From this database produce cutting lists for the workshop including templates for CNC machines.
3) From the database generate a price list for our regular ranges
4) Develop the ’front-end’ part of the system for use by our kitchen designers in our showrooms.
5) Once implementation complete, on-going management of the system for developing and pricing new products