An engaging and well-organised Volunteer Coordinator is required for the Penwith Landscape Partnership, which delivers an exciting range of heritage work relating to archaeology, wildlife, countryside access and sustainable farming across the nationally-important landscape of the Land’s End peninsula.
The post holder will be employed by the lead partner Cornwall Wildlife Trust, working closely with a team of nine other staff, a wide range of community groups and other partner organisations. This post is funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund and Cornwall AONB.
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust operates excellent toil and flexible working policies
- Enhanced company holiday entitlement – starting at 23 days plus bank holidays and rising to a maximum 30 days over a period of time (1 day extra for each year worked after 4 complete years served)
- All employees have access to the Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 counselling service) and Employee health and wellbeing portal
- Free onsite parking at Five Acres and King Edward Mine sites
- Stakeholder pension scheme
We are committed to ensuring transparent and non-discriminatory recruitment and employment. As a progressive charitable organisation, we champion equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of any protected characteristic.