We are recruiting a PHP Developer to join our in-house development team working on a range of systems, including our bespoke software system. The PHP Developer will report to the Development Manager.
Working alongside our development team, you will be supporting a promotional and merchandise business that is on the grow, further improving the functionality and providing creative solutions for our global team and partners.
- Maintaining and developing functionality across a wide range of internal and customer-facing applications.
- Specification and design of new functionality.
- Exploring and implementing new technologies.
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings and peer reviews.
- Working on support tickets escalated to the Development Team.
- A strong desire to achieve is extremely important.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and self-motivated to work alone.
- Ability to time manage and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Ability to follow a brief.
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
- Adapt and work well under pressure.
Essential Skills required:
- PHP 5.x - 7.x Programming Language.
- HTML / CSS.
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL / SQL Server).
- CRUD style data-driven applications (Create, Read, Update, Delete).
- Proven and demonstrable commercial experience.
- Experience with PHP MVC Frameworks (CodeIgniter, Zend Framework, Laravel).
- Front-End / UX (User Experience design).
- Linux / Server / Hosting / Domain Setup etc.
- GIT Version Control (Git Flow / Features / Hotfixes)Skills.
- Become a PDP Developer for one of Europe’s fastest-growing merchandise suppliers.
- Work in a friendly office with a hard-working team that love what they do every day.
- Industry recognised education programme.
- Company Bonus scheme.