This new role would see the successful candidate be at the helm of this interesting and growing business. If you are looking for responsibility, and have the ability to grow and take a business to the next level Shower Part Ltd would love to hear from you.
- Manage day to day workflow by responsibly allocating and checking tasks to the team members. Ensure all selling platforms, marketing, customer service, social media are fully utilised and used to full capacity maximising sales.
- Build the team.
- Co-operation, management, report reading and decision making with outsourced firms and sourcing new outsourced firms for new projects.
- Support staff with purchase orders and new supplier search in China and EU.
- Decision making on new mouldings to be brought to the business.
- Develop and implement any new strategies and pass the procedures to the team.
- Responsibility for pricing strategy.
- Longer term - Help to launch Shower Part into the trade sector by recruiting B2B sales manager. Allocating tasks to appropriate team members for introductory letters, promotions and amendments to a spare parts trade catalogue.
Nature of work undertaken:
The role will be office based and the successful candidate will report directly to the current company Director including monthly Profit & Loss. Daily tasks will revolve around setting tasks to the team such as what to products to list, what blog or helpful article to write, reviewing stock levels and amending stock purchase calendar, answering any questions from outsourced firms as well as checking we are still happy with their work as well as carrying out other tasks related to driving new customers to Shower Part. This is a really exciting role for a graduate who is keen to develop and grow the business by taking over competition with current and new strategies.
Required Personal skills and qualifications:
- Degree level qualification in marketing, business, or a related subject
- Experience of e-commerce management
- Knowledge and experience of market research
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing, SEO techniques and ecommerce
- Creative and innovative approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Flexible approach and self-starting/managing attitude
- Drive, determination and passion to succeed
- Knowledge of at least one management system (Brightpearl, SKUBubble, Cloud CommercePRO or similar).
- Some PR experience
- Management of remote team members