Idenna is an exciting company with a dynamic and spirited team who are all passionate about the work we deliver and the future of Idenna. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, ambitious and vibrant individual to join an exciting community of creative thinkers and strategic marketeers who love coming to work every day. Sound good? It is.
Our fast paced, super-skilled Paid Media team is expanding - so we are looking to recruit somebody who is energetic and creative, with a flexible and accountable approach to their workload, to join the team.
This client facing, hands-on role supports the planning and delivery of paid campaigns. You will need to have a mathematical and analytical yet innovative mind, with a focus on building and optimising campaigns across multiple platforms.
Day-to-day, you will be analysing performance and delivering insightful reporting against the forecasts and media strategy. You will work closely with our Copy Team, Film Team and Graphics Team to deliver thumb-stopping adverts for our clients, working end-to-end on campaigns including planning, executing, managing and reporting.
We work in an ever-changing industry that requires continual learning, allowing us to take advantage of technological developments in the paid media environment - you will have a natural desire to keep up to date with emerging trends and news from the industry.
Idenna is building a blended approach; flexing between working from the Idenna Studio and from home with occasional face-to-face client meetings.
- Taking client briefs and planning campaigns
- Presenting ideas and plans
- Working with the creative team to produce thumb-stopping adverts
- Day-to-day account checks
- Management and campaign adjustments
- Managing budgets and ensuring client targets are met
- Delivering reports and insights to clients
- Working across multiple paid platforms on one campaign
- Managing own workload autonomously
You need to have intermediate skills and knowledge of:
- Excel and other Microsoft programmes
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads and Business Manager
- Google Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- SEO (a basic understanding required)
- Presenting skills
- Basic graphic design skills
- Basic audio/visual skills
- Copywriting skills