This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to learn, work with an incredible International team and have more autonomy over their work/life balance.
No two days are the same but a typical day might include:
- Scheduling customer webinars
- A team conference call
- Market research and data entry
- Event organisation
- Methodical checks and edits on our website
- Proof reading another team members web or email copy
- Ensuring all team members are on track for that upcoming deadline
- Updating the company guidelines to reflect a policy change and communicating it to the team
- Collating information for a presentation
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS –
- Someone who really cares about the work you produce. You want to make a difference.
- A methodical administrator
- Full of Initiative - if you hear one of us mention a software or something you’ve never heard of then...look it up, ask the person that knows about it, google it!
- Focused and able to work independently/flexibly
- Interested in automation and systemisation
- Accountable and take pride in your work - we don’t expect perfection but if you break something you need to fix it!
- Passionate about working with and helping others
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- A great communicator and a enthusiastic person
- A calm problem solver with an eye for detail
- Comfortable with and can quickly learn new technology and softwares
- Experienced with Scheduling and Call software - Google Calendar, Calendly, Conference and Video calls
- Experienced with Project Management software such as Trello or Slack
- Able to complete office administrative tasks - such as ordering stationery, supplies, recycling and keeping fire safety records
- Kind, respectful and have a good sense of humour - we don’t have time for office politics!
- The owner of a laptop and access to Wifi to facilitate you working from home/in the office.
We’d love you to have:
- Experience using Infusionsoft or a similar CRM system
- Confidence using Wordpress and editing websites
- Event organisation experience
- An understanding of compliance (Data protection, GDPR etc)
- Experience with research based tasks
- Proof reading experience
- A love of gifs
THIS JOB MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You require hand holding
- You want something steady and consistent where you can just clock in and out every day
- You are looking for an easy job where you don’t need to think too much
- You get frustrated or give up easily