This is a unique opportunity to secure a role in a rapidly growing and innovative creative business which has a global customer base, in a position which will provide an opportunity to grow with the business.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the operational elements of the business. They will work closely with the Managing Director to assist with the planning, direction and coordination of the daily operations of Tom Raffield Ltd, including co-ordinating the team to manage daily operations, and planning the use of materials, human resources and logistics capability.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Coordinating the operational team to organise the delegation of tasks and accountabilities on a daily basis.
- Establish work schedules using an open and agile approach.
- Ensure people are given tasks to match their skillset and training is provided where necessary.
- Provide line management and support for team members.
- Project Planning and Management
- Team Management
- Process Management and Improvement
- Team Building
- Resource Management
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to communicate clearly, concisely and diplomatically, verbally and in writing.
- Have proven experience of managing people.
- Be hardworking, committed and interested in the challenge of working for and contributing to an exciting young business going through rapid growth.
- Have the ability to work as part of a small but fast-growing team as well being able to work independently, manage time effectively and prioritise workload under pressure.
- Be a confident person with a professional but personable character.
- Have excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
- Have experience in a similar role.
- Ideally, have a strong background in manufacturing.
- Ideally, have experience in scheduling & resource management.