Formula Recruitment, based in St Ives are looking to hire an Office & Operations Lead maternity cover
12 month cover (possibility of permanent placement!)
Start date - End of March
Salary - £20,000 per annum
Office and Operations Lead is crucial to the smooth running of Formula.
Your time will include back office functions including finance, general administration, HR, People Management and Marketing. Also a part of your time will involve being generally awesome by ensuring “employee satisfaction”! This could be organising birthday treats, organising super fun events and generally keeping everyone smiling!!
We are looking for a super organised individual to join a super exciting growing, technical recruitment consultancy based in St Ives to ensure employee satisfaction and you will be the brains behind the smooth running of the business.
Main responsibilities of Office & Operations Lead:
- Diary and travel management for the team
- Reception duties – answering calls, emails and letters
- All-around secretarial duties
- Being the point of contact for suppliers and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked.
- Maintaining office policies and managing health and safety procedures.
- Keeping record of office expenditure
- Data responsibilities, including GDPR
- Meeting, conference and event planning
- Researching and writing reports and project work.
- HR practices
- People management
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within Formula such as invoicing etc
- Track Formula’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Research and analyse financial reports
- Review financial data and prepare monthly reports
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislations
- Prepare BACS payments runs for the Managerial team
Key skills you will need:
- Reliability and discretion
- IT skills
- Business, Management degree or equivalent is required but not essential.
You will also be looked after!
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- St Ives & London offices
- Day off on your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Weekly stocked snacks in the office
- Friday drinks!
- Casual dress code
- Personal 1:2:1 training for the first month
- On target rewards such as trips to the races!
- The ability to make the role your own and control your career progression