With a background in merchandising you’ll use your expertise to deliver the best customer experience online and via wholesale. You’ll be brimming with ideas to continue to build and improve availability of some of our core ranges, working closely with both the TotsBots and Frugi teams. You’ll be a whizz with MS Excel and able to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data. You’ll also be super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. This role will be based from Frugi’s HQ in Helston, Cornwall.
Your Role in a Nutshell
You will be responsible for collating relevant data and analysing information in order to carry out reporting, range planning, forecasting and stock management for TotsBots, who produce products that push the boundaries of the reusable nappy industry with their innovative design and performance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create reports for the Merchandiser and business. Assess the data provided to check the validity, relevance and accuracy of the data provided.
- Manipulate the reports and analyse the information to formulate conclusions.
- Create reports Support E-Commerce to create Seasonal Promotional Plans.
- Support E-Commerce to create Seasonal Budget plans by month for Online Business.
- Monitor in-season Consumer performance at line level and performance against budget.
- Produce monthly line and sales reports to monitor style performance and identify opportunities and risk.
- Assist in managing stock between Consumer, Trade and Universal to ensure the stock is channelled correctly to maximise sales.
- Produce Seasonal Sales Plans by Category.
- Create Seasonal Option Plans by Category (monitor options vs plan at through the range planning process).
- Provide necessary Trend Analysis (to include Seasonal Best Sellers) to support Designers in making sound Buying/Design decisions.
- Propose the Seasonal Buy quantities by style for Consumer Business.
- Work with the merchandiser to create appropriate reports and analysis for the TAA’s to assist in the range proposal for key accounts.
- Support growth of both the Trade and Consumer business by providing all necessary analysis/reports required to make profitable decisions.
- Experienced in a similar level merchandising role, within a multi-channel clothing business, ideally within childrenswear and/or a small entrepreneurial business.
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail. This quality really is exceptionally important for this role as you will be working across two businesses and contributing to the building of relationships between them.
- Self-motivated and keen to take responsibility for your own area.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills
- A good working knowledge of all MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time permanent contract based in Heston, Cornwall.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, circa £20,000-£25,000, depending on your skills and knowledge.
- We’ll support your ongoing professional development with bespoke learning initiatives and training opportunities.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme.
- We’ll give you a whopping 60% discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our award-winning health & wellbeing activities.
- We hold regular team events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer a dynamic, innovative and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team to email@example.com. Your covering letter is the perfect opportunity to showcase your personality and understanding of all things Totsbots – so go for it!!
Closing date: 31st August 2020. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Totsbots are not licensed to sponsor overseas workers.