We are looking for an organised and personable candidate to join the charge and build momentum within our Marketing team. This is your chance to be at the forefront of a new ‘circular’ and massively growing approach to managing our global resources through design.
This position would be ideal if you are a person who: is passionate about the environment, is looking to develop a career in marketing, enjoys working with a wide variety of people, is creative in their approach, adaptable, naturally motivated, has excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively on multiple projects.
Job Outline: The Marketing Executive will work directly with the Head of Marketing and the Senior Management Team, helping maximise our organisation’s global marketing requirements and opportunities. This role requires a creative eye, diligence, and the ability to be flexible in prioritising and dealing with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Within the context of our long-term marketing strategy, help plan, produce and distribute on-brand marketing campaigns, materials and literature, including web and social media content, brochures, blogs, newsletters, and press releases.
- Maintain promotional materials, corporate brochures, branded materials, point of sales, inventories, stock checks and databases.
- Review and analyse the impact of marketing campaigns, collating and interpreting analytical software and data for the purpose of reporting sales and marketing insights.
- Ability to plan and write engaging copy and content, and effectively edit and proof-read.
- Liaise and project manage external partners and suppliers, such as graphic and web designers, PR agencies, and printers.
- Research audiences and sales channels, recommending sales and marketing approaches to target them.
- Maintaining and building brand presence and influence across all social media outlets.
- Manage and run specific marketing projects, such as new product launches, or existing products into new markets.
- Respond to incoming marketing opportunities and partnerships and manage fulfilment of such opportunities where relevant.
- Organise and attend events, exhibitions and trade shows, overseeing the entire planning process – from booking to attendance to curating visuals, checking kit lists and overseeing the creation of physical/digital assets needed.
- To undertake Ad Hoc project work and carry out any other duties to meet the marketing needs.
- Attend events, shows and networking events as required.
The Ideal Candidate: we are looking for someone who has lots of initiative, is an outstanding communicator and is not be afraid to get stuck in. You can demonstrate that you:
- Are passionate about the environment.
- Are highly organised, ideas orientated, naturally motivated and a enthusiastic, confident person.
- Have excellent computer skills - Proficiency in MS Office packages and ability to update website templates, using platforms such as WordPress.
- Possess a good understanding of social media marketing and are confident and proficient at account management.
- Are a confident communicator with a strong command of the English language.
- Are creative and organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Are a resilient team player with great drive, enthusiasm and passion.
- Have effective time management skills and the ability to work constructively, prioritising workload when under pressure (and re-prioritising when necessary).
- Have experience of database work and additional administrative duties.
- Have strong account management skills.
Desirable but not essential, you may have:
- Creative Suite experience, such as Photoshop, InDesign/Illustrator; video editing skills; and experience of Mail Chimp would also be advantageous but not essential.
- Art direction skills such as assisting and overseeing photo, video and location shoots.
- Experience briefing designers, printers and suppliers would also be advantageous but not essential.
- Minimum level of education required: 5 GCSE (A-C) or equivalent
- A degree or higher education qualification in Marketing would be beneficial
- 2 years’ experience in a Marketing role