We’re a growing holiday cottage agency offering gorgeous coastal retreats to happy visitors. This is a varied role in a dynamic business and you will be ‘hands on’ in all aspects of marketing and content.
We are looking for someone who is confident, smart, and great with people, as well as highly organised and methodical, with excellent writing skills. Critically, you’ll also eat digital marketing and content for breakfast. You will probably already be working in our sector or have a demonstrable understanding of it. You’ll know the area well and have a passion for property and great holiday experiences, and understand the needs and aspirations of visitors to Cornwall. You’ll be ambitious to contribute to our continued growth, and keen to share in our future success.
This role focuses on marketing but, as we are a small business, there is also the opportunity to get involved in a range of other activities both day-to-day and through business development projects. The successful candidate will see this a plus — and you will certainly never be bored.
What you’ll do
- Build social media engagement
- Create regular and compelling email marketing
- Contribute to on-site SEO
- Create informative and helpful online content
- Help to on-board new properties to our portfolio
- One off business development projects
- Help out with customer service
Your skills and attributes
- Expertise in social media
- Good all-round IT skills including WordPress, MS Word and Excel
- Excellent and accurate creative and content writing
- General knowledge of SEO
- Image editing skills e.g. Photoshop
- Good with people and a great telephone manner
- Good knowledge of Cornwall as a holiday destination
- Full, clean driving licence and own transport