Primary responsibilities but not limited to:
· Implement a Social Media programme using the hotels social media platforms e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
· Manage all enquiries which result on Social Media.
· Provide information updates on the above to Visit Britain/England or local DMO Tourism Offices
· Update companies official LinkedIn page
· Design engaging content through graphics, videos or work closely with an external designer.
· Ensure the website is regularly updated (new menu’s/offers etc)
· Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
· Assisting in writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
· Understanding the product and customer profile.
· Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records.
· Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign. ROI (Return on Investment)
· Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
· Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
· Manage the deadlines for advertising in magazines/radio – ensure all artwork submitted as requested.
· End of each month provide a full report on social media analytics, google analytics, website clicks, ROI, overview of monthly events.
· Perform any other related duties or special projects as requested.
· Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
· Understand the Hotel’s Health & Safety Policies.
· Understand the Hotel’s Operational Standards of Performance.
· Primary – Marketing Manager
· Studying to graduate in: Social media, graphics, marketing and similar subject matters.
· Should be socially interactive and flexible in their hours of work