You will be creative with excellent budget, project and staff management skills.
A broad understanding of marketing in the leisure and tourism industry is essential as well as an understanding of public relations and fundraising.
You will be confident dealing with the public and have excellent communication skills.
A CIM Certificate in Marketing would be an advantage. A full clean driving license is essential due to the travel requirements of the role, between sites and for events.
- To implement the annual marketing strategy and oversee the budget.
- To ensure that the corporate identity is maintained at all times.
- To manage the zoo’s digital marketing activity in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager.
- To develop and deliver an annual programme of events.
- To manage media and PR strategy, and media and PR visits to site.
- To maximise fundraising income from corporates and individuals.
- To actively represent the organisation on various regional tourism forums/consortia and at other networking opportunities.
- To attend any other events as required within normal working hours or outside of these hours.