With a background in social media and PR, you’ll have experience in the strategic creation and delivery of engaging digital marketing communications. You’ll have a proven track record in using social media to entertain and engage with an excellent grasp of social media strategies across a variety of platforms. You will be comfortable using a mix of targeted paid and organic activity with excellent planning and super organisational skills. We have broad and highly engaged audience so an understanding of B2B and B2C social media, community management and campaign marketing is key.
You’ll be able to demonstrate that you can use consumer insight to create ingenious PR messaging which are relevant and talk-able to drive positive mentions of the brand. Experience of working with influencers (bloggers, Instagrammers included) to reach new audiences would be great.
You will enjoy working effectively as part of a team with internal stakeholders and external agencies so that we deliver a consistent brand tone of voice and message across all our key channels. You’ll be computer and mobile literate have excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. Copywriting is a key part of this role so excellent English language skills (both written and verbal) is key. If that wasn’t enough, a basic knowledge of Google Analytics would terrific, but not essential.
Your Role in a Nutshell
This role will be responsible for delivering the brands communications through social media (trade & consumer) on multiple platforms. Achieving growth, tip-top engagement and meaningful connections, measured by engagement stats, website traffic and revenue. It will also involve the tracking and evaluation of all activities to learn lessons and improve continuously.
You are all about creating engaging content & campaigns that make people fall so in love with Frugi that they become loyal members of our passionate community. Whether you’re creating brilliant content through social, PR or marketing campaigns, conducting consumer/market research or producing promotional materials, the Frugi customer is always at the heart of everything you do. You live and breathe our vision and values, increasing brand awareness with your excellent communication skills and passion for marketing. You ensure that no effort is wasted, joining together with the wider Frugi Marketing Team to achieve the wider company targets and an amazing Frugi customer journey.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create and implement amazing marketing campaigns; preparing marketing strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organising promotional campaigns and products; updating calendars
- Learn all you can from our Design Team about our amazing products and prints, so you have heaps of engaging product stories and promotional materials to develop
- Using every channel available to you including PR, social media, blogs and influencers make sure the whole world knows about Frugi and falls in love
- Inspire and motivate external agencies to spread the Frugi word, ensuring they are projecting the same brand image and voice as we do internally
- Craft clear, engaging product & brand content for the whole Frugi team to use that is true to the Frugi voice
- Help our new products/services to get the love they deserve, implement plans to launch these with a BANG!
- Help us grow our social media community by planning, briefing and scheduling content as per our brand communications plan. (Including covering social out-of-hours as and when required)
- Get to know the Frugi customers inside and out by conducting research to analyse our customers’ behaviour, preferences and trends in the market
- Set up tracking systems for on and offline marketing activities. Ensure they are kept up to date, evaluate and present back next steps to the Brand Manager
- Keep a close eye on Frugi’s key competitors new and current, report back to Brand Manager about noteworthy campaigns and events that may affect Frugi
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) reports that help the company understand what you’ve been up to and share in the ‘HURRAH’ moments!
- We like to make sure we make the most of our money, so it is critical that budgets are used and recorded correctly. Help the Brand Manager with deciding allocation at the beginning of a financial year
- Inspire the Marketing Assistants, showing positive productivity in work whilst training them in marketing strategies and helping them implement unique exciting ideas
- You’ll have a strong background in social media strategy and a passion for wanting to know more.
- Our ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ experience creating and delivering brand engagement across a variety of communication channels including paid and organic.
- You’ll be highly capable in B2B and B2C social media, community management, digital communications and campaign marketing.
- You’ll also be adept at handling/analysing data and working with the business systems. You’ll also possess strong analytical skills and proven experience in using consumer insight to shape messaging and drive positive conversation.
- We’d also like you to have experience of working with influencers (bloggers, Instagrammers included) to reach new audiences.
- You’ll be a creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver; you’ll be able to think critically about projects and situations and make necessary decisions for Frugi. Furthermore, you’ll have the ability to crowdsource and implement creative ideas.
- You’ll be a creative copywriter and able to demonstrate a brilliant command of the English language, impeccable spelling and grammar, great accuracy and attention to detail and be able to deliver creative content which is consistent with our brand and tone of voice.
- You’ll be super organised with excellent time management skills. With your effective project management skills, you’ll be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet some tight deadlines – you’ll thrive in a dynamic working environment.
- You’ll be self-motivated and enthusiastic and enjoy working both as part of a close-knit team and independently on projects.
- You’ll be very capable with MS Office, especially in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. A good knowledge of mobile is also important.
- If you also have a basic knowledge of Google Analytics that would be advantageous.
- If you have strong emerging leadership qualities, there may be an opportunity to develop your people management skills in the future.