The role will involve close working relations with our Head of Marketing, Operations Manager and creative teams.
This role is ideally suited to someone who has recently attained a marketing qualification, is creative, ambitious and enthusiastic about design. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to express themselves and their ideas, with the support from experience peers.
What we’re looking for:
- Assisting the Head of Marketing with day to day activities
- Updating website content and monitoring performance
- Creating content for social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- Supporting execution of agreed social channel strategies
- Copywriting and creative contribution
- Liaising and booking photography/videography
- Support event/show activities
- Updating digital brochures and other client focused material
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Supporting sales and business development initiatives
- Extracting and presenting performance data
- Research and prepare project documentation, presentations, analysis and reports
- Educated to degree level or relevant equivalent
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic about product & commercial marketing
- Possess a ‘Can Do’ attitude & enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Creating content for websites, email campaigns and social media.
- Digital content marketing and SEO
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Using analytics packages.
- An understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console