An exciting opportunity to join our team working across the full spectrum of marketing and communications activity in relation to our core business of dentistry and range of special projects that deliver social and environmental impact.
There is never a dull day!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, this position will suit someone who has a passion for marketing, is a whizz on social media, is administratively well organised, creative and accurate, with an eye for detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and sound commercial acumen. Someone who will thrive on forward planning, delivery and inter-connecting of innovative promotional activity, projects and events. Responsibilities will include executing integrated campaigns and initiatives to tell our story, build reputation, engage multiple stakeholders and develop our business.
This role is a fantastic early career opportunity for someone seeking that first professional graduate level role or with some experience, seeking that next step in marketing and communications. Someone who is willing to embrace the opportunity and respond by learning and developing on the job within the context and pace of our business. Excellent support, training and mentoring will be provided for the right individual.
Join us and be part of our continuing business growth and development, where every day we make a difference.
Our package includes:
- £21,000 - £25,000 p/a depending on skills
- 27 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays each year
- Access to company pension
- A dedicated training package via our Smile Together Training Academy
- A friendly support network with an induction colleague assigned to assist your transition to our company
- Workforce benefits package
- An annual flu jab alongside a range of health and wellbeing support and resources
- Outstanding work life balance in a beautiful part of the country
- Opportunity to become a shareholder* and have a genuine voice in our employee-owned business
We’re a committed and friendly team that puts our people and patients first – it’s never been a more exciting time to join us.