Delivering Customer Value Through Marketing & Communication
The position is a brilliant opportunity for a committed and ambitious person, and will see the right candidate grow and develop management skills, marketing expertise and customer service confidence within the five star tourism industry.
The ideal person for this role will be an excellent communicator in all senses with experience in a customer facing role, a dynamic problem solver, self motivated, highly organised, have an eye for detail in administration, and a willingness to go the extra mile, along with the ability to see the bigger picture.
Day to day duties for this role will include:
- Dealing with guest queries, enquiries and bookings
- Overseeing and managing seasonal initiatives to aid in guest satisfaction
- General office administration
- Working with the team to implement sales strategies
- Implementing marketing activity in line with the marketing plan
- Updating the company website and ensuring all content is current and up-to-date
- Ensuring social media is carried out line within Sail Lofts guidelines
Part of the position will be to look at ways in which the business attracts new customers and researching, developing and innovating the way in which the business communicates to its guests, from initial interactions on the website to engaging guests during their stay, to post departure follow ups.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Understanding of Wordpress or similar CMS systems
- Experience of SEO
- Social Media Experience
The position will demand a team player with a keen eye for detail, project management skills, ability to stick to deadlines, and a strong guest orientated focus.