From our Falmouth office overlooking Kimberley Park we currently manage in excess of 330 properties covering a wide Geography encompassing Truro, Redruth/Camborne, Helston and The Lizard.
We pride ourselves on the quality and efficiency of our service for tenants and landlords. We are looking for the right candidate who shares the same work ethic, professionalism and decency that we do.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and motivated individual to be part of a friendly team. Preferably with lettings experience are you made of the right stuff? Can you drive and are you driven? Are you passionate about property and can you express this? Do you have a keen eye for the detail but at the same time don’t lose sight of the bigger picture? Are you looking for personal fulfilment at work and in doing so make a difference to the lives of others? Are you sparky, charismatic, creative, yet demanding of yourself? Are you looking for a career and not just any old job?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to these questions, you are half way there… and we want to hear from you!
Main responsibilities will include -
- Coordinating and following up on property maintenance of our portfolio.
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting on these inspections.
- Negotiating on new tenancies, tenancy renewals and rent increases.
- Conducting Property Inventories prior to tenancies starting and Final Inspections at the end of Tenancies.
- Managing the movements of keys and boards.
- Problem solving on an array of property and tenancy related issues.
About you -
- You should be organised and have the ability to co-ordinate, solve problems and prioritise.
- You should be able to communicate effectively and efficiently, whilst building/maintaining solid working relationships.
- You should be able to work under pressure whilst using your own initiative to judge situations quickly and make balanced decisions.
- You should put the team first and be able to recognise occasions where you sacrifice your own ego for the good of the whole.
- You should already have a good general education with an appetite for continued learning.