The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure, with excellent organisational and time management skills. You will need to be well presented and confident in dealing with clients, both in person and over the phone. You must have experience, and ideally ARLA qualified. Excellent communication and organisation skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel are essential. You must be a team player, but also able to work on your own, and use your own initiative. Own car and full clean UK driving licence required due to the requirements of the role.
- Deal with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Efficiently deal with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk-ins
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- New business/landlords
- Set up AST’s on system
- Ensure the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Assist in preparing new properties for marketing
- Assist with marketing and advertising, and canvassing for new properties.